"From the outer darkness we came, to stick our sword into your heart!"

Sunday 9 January 2011

“Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do.”

The time has come.
After thinking about it for quite a long while, I finally decided to open this blog to try and provide a beacon of light in the darkness for all the fellows HoX spread across the server.
My intention is to provide you with the little knowledge I possess, and to discuss and share with you all the secrets of our God.
Please stay tuned, as i will provide as much information as I can!

Special thanks to Slith, who supported this initiative and to Kelvar, another HoX brother!

I really hope you will enjoy your stay!

Arcalimon

2 comments:

  1. uh? My comment is gone?

    Anywho, good luck, stick to it and please the Xotli

    I will be watching YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see it mate :)
    Anyway thanks for your comment, i'm preparing some more posts for the week, it takes a bit to translate them correctly!! :)

    ReplyDelete